Date of death: 12/21/1978 at 7:41am
Strapped in a straight jacket
with a collar and chain.
Pray that this is enough
to keep Sybil restrained.
Locked away forever insane,
The doctors came and removed her brain.
She died on the table by morning light,
Now in search of a mind she wanders the night.
Collar with chain.
- Sybil Isabel Dorsett was the pseudonym of Shirley Mason, the woman whose life was documented in the book and made-for-TV movie both released under the name ‘Sybil’. The book ‘Sybil’ told the story of a woman (later revealed to be Shirley Mason) who was treated for multiple personality disorder with up to 16 co-existing personalities.
- Her death date is the day John Wayne Gacy was arrested.
- Has jelly arms to conform to her straight jacket.
- Appeared in the Fashion Victims series.
- Appeared in the first Resurrection series with a Hannibal-Lecter style mask.
- Appeared in the Alice in Wonderland set as the Mad Hatter.
- Has appeared as a mini doll and a pencil topper.
- Has appeared in series 1 of the living dead dollies.
- Her Fashion Victims varient interpretation of her is a nod to Alex, from A Clockwork Orange.