Living Dead Dolls Series 1
Date of Death: 4/26/1969
Watch this little one,
She's pining away,
With her butcher's knife,
And black bouquet.
No one cared how she turned up dead.
So Sadie chose to rise instead.
Being easily forgotten wouldn't be fair,
Death was something this child had to share.
Bouquet of black roses, a blood-stained knife, and a coffin-shaped purse
- First LDD ever made.
- Based off of Manson family member Susan "Sadie" Atkins.
- First doll with heterochromatic eyes.
- Appeared in the first Fashion Victims series.
- Appeared in Resurrection Series II.
- Appeared in the Alice in Wonderland set as Alice. A 13 inch version of Alice with glass eyes was sold with a mini version of Alice, inspired by the character after she consumes a potion and a cake that make her bigger and smaller.
- Returned in the 13th Anniversary set with altered features and a 13th anniversary tattoo.
- A limited Celebrating Sadie doll was released for the 13th Anniversary of Living Dead Dolls.
- Has appeared as a mini doll, a "Creepy Cuddlers" plush doll, a pencil sharpener, a pencil topper.
- Besides original Sadie, there are three other versions of her in the main line: School Time Sadie in series 2, Bed Time Sadie, who was released in Series 7 as "Sloth," and Sweet 16 Sadie, who was in Series 28.
- A mini version of School Time Sadie was included in the Living Dead Dolls stationary set.
- A mini version of Bed Time Sadie was released in the second series of minis, and an exclusive version dressed in red pajamas was released with the series 3 mausoleum set.
- Has sometimes been mistaken for fellow series-mate Sin due to the dress style they both wear.
- Her dress design is similar to Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family and Lenore from Lenore the cute little dead girl.
- She is the mascot of the Living Dead Dolls franchise.