Living Dead Dolls Series 4
Date of death: 6/15/1881
With a doll,
He casts his spell.
No one is safe
From this zombie hell.
Placed under a voodoo curse,
It was an evil spell he could not reverse.
A soul trapped behind lifeless eyes,
All things alive are now despised.
Voodoo Doll.Hat.Bone necklace.
- First non-white doll, with Yuki Onna, Hopping Vampire (both from Asia), Calevera, Series 20 (all from Central America), and Milu (Polynesian) following suit.
- He is currently the only LDD who is African American.
- Shares a death date with Marie Laveau, Voodoo queen of New Orleans.
- Has appeared as a mini doll.
- He's currently the only series 4 doll to not have been ressurrected.
- He was the doll that resulted in series 4 being banned in Greece.
- First doll with yarn for hair.
- He is one of two male dolls to have it along with Rotten Sam.
- He is one of 6 male dolls with long hair, with Otis, Beast, Jack the Ripper, Rotten Sam, and Edgrr being the other 5.
- He is the first male doll with long hair.