Date of Death: May 26, 1647
Branding her as a witch was their mistake
Only Ember knew her costume was fake
But the townspeople accused her
Bloodied and bruised her
And in the end she was burned at the stake
A trick or treating our Ember did go
Flying on a broom with her black cat in tow,
Getting her candy by casting a spell
"'A witch!"' from below the children did yell.
She was captured and brought to a judge
Who with Halloween he did hold a grudge,
"'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"', he declared
And consumed by flames is how poor Ember fared.
- Pumpkin Basket
- Witch Mask
- Each doll comes in a variant orange and black outfit limited to only 275 pieces.
- She is one of three dolls to have died by execution (Camilla and Asa being the others).
- Her name corrasponds with the fire that have killed her.
- Is the first witch doll to be release commercially.
- Ember shares the same name and a firey death with Ember McLain a ghost character from Nickelodeon's animated series Danny Phantom.