Living Dead Dolls Series 1
Date of Death: 7/15/1967
This little bunny
Is digging for sweets.
Roaches in baskets
Are her favorite treats.
used to fasten ears of a rabbit,
put this little bunny
in a kiddie casket.
A easter egg basket with a roach
- First animal-themed doll.
- A Blue Eggzorcist with white hair was a San Diego comic Con exclusive doll; all 3,000 units sold quickly. Sealed in a body bag inside the coffin, buyers did not know if they had received a clean Eggy or the rarer, blood-stained variant, limited to 100 pieces.
- A 10th Anniversary Eggzorcist was available in three different colors in three different countries--black and red in the U.S., gray and pink in the U.K., and yellow and pink with green hair in Japan. Each is limited to 666 numbererd pieces world wide.
- Appeared in the Alice in Wonderland set as the White Rabbit.
- Has appeared as a Dollie, Mini doll, "Creepy Cuddlers" plush doll, a clip-on mini plush, and a figurine. Three figurines of Eggzorcist were included in the first set of figurines: a white one, a rarer blue one, and a flocked red and black one, which was the most limited of the entire set.
- Eggzorcist is only doll of series 1 that hasn't been in a ressurection series.
- Death date is that of Michael 'Mez' Morowhitz,one of the the 3 creators of Living Dead Dolls.
- Released in the Hong Kong/Japan Minis sets in new color schemes.
- Her name is a play on the word Exorcist.
- Eggzorcist is commonly referred to by collectors as "Eggy."
- Was originally a handmade gift to one of the creators' girlfriends, who returned the gift after the relationship broke down.