Date of death: 4/11/1890 at 12:29pm
Cause of death: Hand cut off, bled out.
What was it that resurrected him is unknown,
But at the stroke of midnight his face shall not be shown.
Be fair warned if you must have a look,
You risk getting mauled by Litilrot's hook!
A stranger said to Angus, "Do you want some candy?"
"Why thank you kind sir," replied Angus, "that would be dandy."
But when he reached down into the dark box Angus hesitated,
"Come, come now, your treat is free and sweet," the stranger debated.
"To pass up such an opportunity would classify you a chump!"
Angus couldn't resist, drove in his fist and pulled back a bloody stump!
Euphorically light headed he gasped his last breath,
And our poor little Angus Litilrot sat there and bled to death.
- Sack over head.
- Shares a deathdate with the Elephant man Joseph Merrick
- He and The Lost came with variants while the other dolls in series 8 didn't.
- Incidently they both appeared in Resurrection Series X.
- He is one of seven dolls with an amputated limb (the others being Hayze, Gregory, The Hook, Captain Bonney, Madame, and Fairy Fay ).
- There are three face variants, a closed mouth with a missing eye, a closed mouth with a gash, and an opened mouthed one.